World Champion

World Champion
World Champion

Monday, July 19, 2010

Pablo Barrera's officially presented with West Ham


On Friday Pablo Barrera officially signed and presented with West Ham .He was bought by West Ham after the World Cup in which he impressed, for a fee of 4 million euros,on a four year contract. After his official presentation to the club Barrera said "I am very happy to sign for West Ham United," ... "I have been really taken by the reception I have received from the players and the manager".Pablo has said that he will try his hardest to help the team win.He also said that he will try to play the best that he has ever played for the benefit of his team.Pablo is hoping to have a excellent season so he could hopefully play for a bigger club.I think Pablo Edson Barrera Acosta my favorite player could become one of the best soccer players.

No comments:

Post a Comment